We were sad to say goodbye to our primary class, because we loved to teach them. Like my Mom would say..."you even miss the ones who were little STINKERS" and it's true. We are also going to really miss all the great friends that we made. We had a bonfire and cooked tinfoil dinners with everyone on Saturday night and it was so fun. I'll post those pictures when my friend sends them to me. We took this picture on our last Sunday in our N.C. ward.
On the back row: Brandon, Me, Kelsi, Emily, Brandon, Front row Morgan, Jasmine, Kiah, Brittany, Camille, Maddie, & Mckenzie. We are missing a few kids in the pictures, we have 16 kids in our class total. It was quite an adventure.:) We are just trying to get our lives up and running here. Brandon is stressed out of his mind trying to get the business going. But things are coming together. I on the other hand have to take a break every so often from unpacking so I don't lose my mind and quit completely. The new apartment is nice, well I think it is I can hardly see the floor with all the boxes that I haven't unloaded yet. The apartment complex itself is HUGE, and it seems like there are quite a few students who live here as well. We're not really sure if there is a college that is really close or what. So once I get the apartment put together I'll take some pictures and post them.
Well hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying the FALL weather! We love ya'll!
The Stevensons
1 comment:
So i already miss you tons --- did you get web cam yet? It finally is getting colder here now -- go figure, and started raining on my way into work this morning so maybe the leaves will change here too!!! I want to see the picture we took on sunday, so send that to my email k? hopefully i'll talk to you tonight, on the web cam you will have bought ---- can't wait!!!!
stephanie
Post a Comment