July 14, 2009

Quick trip to UT

In June I went to Utah to help my Mom and sister with wedding plans. It was great to see family, and we got quite a bit done. I'm just counting down the days until we get to go back out! I forgot to bring the camera to the BBQ with the Stevenson fam, RaNae said she would email me some that she took so I'll post those later, it was great to see everyone there too.
Swinging at Grandma and Grandpa's house (don't mind that she ripped her hair out...)
On Grandpa's lawn mower, it was really loud and she didn't like it much, she's half laughing half crying. And I still didn't fix her hair, oh well.

Hangin out with cousins, playing with Rylie

Cute cousin Brecklyn

Aunt Katie and Roxie

Grandma and the girls, Roxie, Rylie & Brecklyn

Aunt Alli and Roxie

Cousins Rylie, Roxie, & Brecklyn. How cute are they all matching, LOVE it!

Nice bed hair, just eating breakfast

We got to go swimming at Heidi's pool and had a blast, thanks Hide!

We're already looking forward to our next trip out for the wedding in August. I'm also trying to get all caught up on my blog. I've been in a blogging slump, plus we've had a pretty busy summer, so bare with me on this! Hope everyone is having a good summer!

2 comments:

Kelly A. said...

I have no doubt that your family just counts down the days to when they get to see you and that cute, cute, cute little girl of yours! I am glad you had fun while you were back home! I can imagine that you will probably be even busier when you come again next month for the wedding, but if you are able to sneak away at all (even if it is short and quick) be sure to let us know :)

Amy B said...

Sara! I feel like it has been decades! Therefore I was facebook stalking you when I came upon this and thought I would like to blog stalk you instead! Hahaha! You are such a cute little mom and I'm glad you are doing so well! Congrats to lil sis, that's weird that she is old enough to be married cuz in my head she should still be in high school, hahaha. Let us be blog friends!