August 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!

I'm too lazy to find our wedding CD and upload a picture from our wedding day. But I do love this engagement picture, and I'm so glad I married this guy. 3 years down and I can't wait for eternity. I LOVE you Brandon!

9 comments:

Steph said...

i love that picture too -- i forgot to say happy anniversary to you --- sorry!!! It is easy for me to remember too!! (cash's b-day, and my parents anniversary tomorrow!) ttys
xoxoxooxo

Teandra said...

Happy anniversary! I like that picture too.

Maren and Blake said...

You look smokin hot in that photo. Happy Anniverary. Update us on what you did.

krista jo said...

happy day to you guys :) I remember you sending that to me on my mission and I was so happy to see your cute face!

I am sad I missed seeing you at dinner with everyone when you were in Utah, we were out of town. I hope I can see you one of these times you are here!

Julia and Darby's Mommy said...

Congratulations!!

Lauryl said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys already. Sheesh. Let's not wait till the next family reunion to get together, eh?

melissa said...

CONGRATS!!! You 2 are as cute as ever!!

tony and jen said...

I THOUGHT I heard you mention this yesterday, but wasn't sure I heard you correctly...Congrats!! If you guys want a kiddo free night, you know where we live! That'll be our gift to you ;)

Andrea said...

happy anniversary! that picture is so cute of you two! what did you do to celebrate?