February 8, 2011

Christmas

I was so excited for the kids to wear their Christmas outfits, especially because I got a killer deal on them. I'm kind of surprised that I got a few good pictures of them.






5 comments:

Lauryl said...

They are too cute! Sawyer is getting so big (and it looks like he's saying "Rock me!").

Steph said...

how funny that griffi wore the same vest - with dark brown cords and a checked shirt from crazy 8s too -- is that where you got this? LOVE it -- we need to plan a play date soon!

Alexis Claybaugh said...

Wow Sara, they look so much alike. I didn't see that before. Is his hair red? Cute cute!!

jen said...

So cute! It seems so strange I didn't get to see them at church : ( But I love the outfits. They are both looking so old; I can't handle it!

Lesli said...

awww so cute! keep the pics coming, their aunt lesli can't get enough of them! :)