This was my creation for our new house I like it so I wanted to show everyone:)
Hey ya'll! We had a pretty good week, I can't believe it flew by that fast and that we are flying home in a week from Wednesday. Church today was great...we had 15 kids in our primary class, yes that was 15 kids. Oh boy,:) we love teaching those kids though, we have a good time. I know we will be sad when we have to move again.
I have some great news...we have almost been married one full year! Then we won't be considered newlyweds, which I am thrilled about. I have to tell ya, I don't miss planning a wedding one bit...sorry Les! But it was also the best day of my life. This year has flown by, and it seems really weird that I can say we've been married for a year. I guess now everyone will be expecting us to start having kids...we're trying. Just kidding, but I've heard if you say that people stop asking you about it!;)
So when we are in Utah...we've got things kind of mapped out. We fly in on the 22nd around 4 pm, we will be picking up our car in South Jordan, then heading up to Roy we'll be there to help with wedding stuff, and of course Russ & Lesli's wedding in Filmore, and then the Open House in Roy on Saturday. We will be with the Stevensons on Sunday and Monday as well. Then we are headed to Logan to play with our friends for a few days. Then Thursday we will be back in South Jordan to stay with the Jensens. We are planning on packing up on Tuesday the 4th and starting our drive to North Carolina that night. We should be back here on the 8th. We can't wait now its so close! And we are moving to a different apartment with in our complex that is bigger, its the townhouse size, so that should be a lot better than our 1 bedroom 544 sq. ft nothing.:) Especially once we get all of our stuff out here! Well I hope that everyone has a great week, and I think if you sign up to get a google account on blogspot you can comment on the posts that I put up, which was originally how I thought it worked so someone try that and tell me if it works.
We love you! Love the Stevensons
1 comment:
Hey --- I have to say, we did find great things today at my new favorite craft store -- and the vase looks awesome. Hope Brandon liked it as much as I did. Also, the pictures are super cute of you are your sweetheart. You 2 little love birds. I am glad we are so much alike. Luv ya.
Post a Comment