August 18, 2007

Newlywed-No More!!

Hello, hope everyone had a good week. We had a good week, just counting down the days until we head back to Utah! Well today is our anniversary, and we can't believe that a year ago we were married. Yesterday Brandon suprised me at work with a HUGE bouquet of flowers, they were beautiful! The card said, 'I'd marry you all over again. It's the been the best year of my life. I love you! -Brandon' And it was a total shock, he's such a sweetie! Then we went to dinner at place called North Harbor Club, they had great food and it was right on the water of Lake Norman. We enjoyed it.
Its kind of hard to tell but he got pink roses & sunflowers(pretty close to our wedding flowers)


Then today we did a little shopping, we looked at some furniture outlets, and then headed to the mall. Little did I know that Brandon got tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert in Charlotte later this evening. So I'm thinking we're going to be shopping for a few hours and Brandon tells me that we have to leave at 5:00, I basically refused to shop for only 30 minutes, seeing as it was only 4:30, so he had to let me in on the surprise. Oops, sorry to spoil it hunny!

We had a blast at the concert tonight, we LOVE Rascal Flatts! Well it was a blast minus all the drunk people and cigarette smoke anyway...:) We thought we were going to roast having to be outside at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheater, but it cooled down once the sun wasn't right on us. All in all it was an awesome weekend. I love being married to the greatest guy ever, and I was pleasantly surprised with everything he did for our anniversary. What can I say? He is the best! :)
Well, it's only a few days away everyone!!!! We are so excited to see all of you, have a great Sunday!! We love you!
~The Stevensons

1 comment:

Steph said...

Pretty sweet that you went to Rascal Flatts, and am so happy you had fun. Love you guys, and don't know what I will do the next couple of weeks without you. xoxoxo