Hello!!!! Gosh We've been so busy since we got back to North Carolina that I haven't had anytime to post, not to mention our internet was out for a few days. But I wanted to tell everyone that it was so good to see you! I already miss you! Don't worry I still have brown hair...it looks quite red in this picture for some odd reason, but it has faded a lot since the initial color, & I like it so much better a little bit lighter. I have to admit I miss my blonde hair, but this was a fun change.
Well after driving for four days across the country...we loved it so much that we decided we want to drive more. Not really but we are going to be moving yet again to Fairfax, Virginia to start our new business in a month. Moving three times in 6 months isn't that fun, but we are really excited to finally get settled somewhere and be there for longer than 3 weeks.:) Brandon and his boss went up last week to scope out the area, and he said he loved it up there. He is really excited and motivated to get going on this new business, which makes it easier for me to follow right along behind him.:)
I thought that North Carolina never got a break from the hot hot hot weather, but one morning I woke up and is was a bit chilly outside, it totally reminded me of good ole Utah, which I love. So we'll have to see how different Virginia will be. Shane & Jamie you better visit us when you are there for Thanksgiving!:) It would be so fun.
Well everything is going good(& busy) for us. Hope everyone is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment