Here we have the dining room, which perfectly fits our really nice table! It's actually a really perfect fit and I like it. That's a great shot of Brandon, he got in the way but I thought it would be funny to put it in.:) Then we have the living room, of course our HUGE flat screen tv...well maybe not. Yes we still have the Monster and we love it! Then I will have you know that the ginormous book shelf you see I built myself. You heard me, put it together and everything! The funny thing is when I bought it I didn't really add up how BIG it was(the box said it was 72 in.) I just thought 'oh yeah that looks like a nice one'. I started putting it together then realized it was 6 ft tall. I thought it was just going to be like a little movie shelf, because that was my intention when I bought it. Oh well it worked out fine:)
Then we have our guest bathroom. The odd thing about it is the shower/tub is one of those huge garden tubs and in the Master bedroom the shower/tub is tiny! Whats up with that? It's still nice to have two bathrooms for sure!
And now we are moving on to our bedroom! I like the setup of this room it's just the right amount of space for us. Don't worry the closet is packed to the raffters! I guess I underestimated how many clothes we both have. You can't really see it by the window but my Grandma Joy's cedar chest is there and it looks great. I love it. The only complaint I have about the apartment is that in the bedrooms there aren't any installed lights, you have to light it all with lamps which is just plain rediculous.
Well that completes the virtual tour, but we are still missing the office/guest bedroom which is still needs a little bit of work so once I get it all sorted out I will post some pics of it as well! I hope you enjoyed that. And I've been working on this post for about three days now so I'm just going to post it and then I will start another one with the pictures of the National Zoo that we went to in DC on Saturday. Anyway hope you all are doing well! We are liking it more and more out here, so everyone should come visit us!!!!
2 comments:
I really like it -- now you just need to make sure you got the webcam so we can chat!!!
xoxoxo
I am so glad you guys are finally getting settled in and have all of your stuff with you....that must be nice, I know we miss having all of our own things. It definitely looks larger than the little apartment in NC! Hmmmm...maybe Dave and I need another vacation. Hehe! Love ya! Kate
Post a Comment