January 22, 2008

And then there were 3...

I can't believe that I haven't blogged for this long, I feel horrible! Well I guess I better update everyone on what is going on with us. We had a great time in Utah over our Christmas break. I got to spend 2 weeks on vacation, Brandon was only there for 5 days, but we still had fun. It was great to see our families and friends!

And for anyone who didn't already know...I'm PREGNANT! I'm just over 12 weeks! We get to go hear the heartbeat of our little baby on Monday, and I'm so excited! It will make everything seem so much more real. I haven't been really sick...just got nauseous if I didn't eat often. I'm not running to the bathroom every morning or anything...thank goodness! The only thing I would say is that I'm always so tired...I could nap every 2 hours! I love knowing that two of my really close friends are also pregnant and we're not far off from each other as far as due dates! My due date as of now is August 11, 2008. I hear it usually doesn't change, even after the ultra sound, I guess we'll see!

Other than that news...we're doing really well. Brandon just keeps getting busier and busier with the business. They are already looking into hiring more people, we're growing like a weed! He's so good at dealing with all that comes with a business and it takes a lot to get him stressed out. Pretty much he is amazing!

We are really liking our ward. We both got callings, Brandon is a Sunday School Teacher for the 12 & 13 yr olds, and I'm a Cub Scout Den Leader, and an Activity Day Leader! Quite a load but I'm really excited about it. Brandon has had to work on his ROUDY group of kids, but they're coming around.:) We have some great friends from the ward, on any weekend we can be seen eating food and playing games together.

Well agian I appologize for not posting anything for so long! Hope everyone is well!

6 comments:

Teandra said...

Crazy news! It's good to hear from you again!

Kelly A. said...

Love it, love it, love it! You, Andrea, and Jamie are lucky to be going through this together! How fun! I couldn't be more excited for ALL of you! And before we know it, Maren's baby will be here too! How crazy that we are all stepping into the next phase in life! There is nothing better than being a mom!!! I can just imagine us all sitting around visiting while our little ones play together on the floor:)Post pictures when you get an ultrasound!

Jamie said...

yay, you finally posted! Yes, we heard the heartbeat - it was amazing. So I guess now I'm due on Aug. 16th but the doctor said we'd find out more with the 18 week ultrasound. I can't wait. Do you have any feelings about the gender? I want to come see you guys, we'll have to plan a trip out soon. Miss ya!

Steph said...

it's about time....geez!!! wondering if you fell off the planet.....i tried to call you yesterday - not sure if your phone is still broke --- if not, the usual....your answering machine came on, you don't return the call..blah blah blah...

glad you are feeling good...i been put to moderate bedrest --- not so much fun, but definitley feeling a little better. hey -- you guys should come down for valentines and me and you could throw a romantic little party....what you think?

miss you sooooo much!!!! call me asap -- you know the number!

The Tait Family said...

Congrats on the baby! That is awesome! We couldn't be more happy for you both. Keep us posted on all the baby updates.

Kelly A. said...

Sara~
To answer your question, I downloaded the scrapbook papers on my blog for free from shabbyprincess.com
It's kind of tricky to put on your blog template, though. There is a website with detailed directions that one of my friends in my ward showed me, but I can't remember where I put it so if you need help let me know and I will get it to you. Love you:)