February 6, 2008

Look who it is....

We had our first ultrasound this week and we were able to see the baby, as well as hear the heartbeat. It was amazing, I had no idea we'd be able to actually tell that it was a baby inside of me. At 13 weeks the baby is still so small, but as you can see, developing quickly. The very first picture it looks like he/she is sucking their thumb....how cute is that? Well just wanted to share with everyone that the Doctor said everything was looking normal and healthy. We couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

chelsey said...

Hey Sara! I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say Hi! Congratulations on being prego!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

melissa said...

SARAH!!!! HOLY CRAP, YOUR PREGNANT???? oh my word, thats fantastic!!!! Your going to be an awesome mom thats for dang sure!! I'm so happy you have a blog!! thats great Sarah!!! I love that i'm able to spy on your now:)