February 12, 2008

Growing Jensen Family

Well I forgot to mention that I found out my oldest brother Brad and his wife Katie are pregnant again! That means that by this Christmas there will be 3 grandkids (2 new ones) on the Jensen side. My parents are thrilled about it all! And I'm so excited that I get to be pregnant with Katie. So this is how they announced that they were expecting...I just thought is was the cutest thing.

It might be hard to read so if you click on them I think they will enlarge. This is my little neice Brecklyn(she's pretty darn cute too:)) The front of her shirt says, "Guess What?" the back of her shirt says, "I'm going to be a BIG SISTER!" So they just emailed it to us out-of-staters but they went to my parents for dinner and didn't say anything, so then everyone was trying to read what her shirt said and figuring it out. They were so excited once they realized what was going on. It took me a second to re-read her shirt and figure out what it meant. What a fun way to announce it! As far as I know Katie thinks she will be due about the end of Septemeber. It will be so fun for our little ones be so close in age. I loved having cousins that were the same age as me. Well I just love that our little family is getting bigger! Now we just need to get my brother Tyler, and my sister Alli married!:)

2 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Brecklyn is a cute name! Brooklyn is so popular so I think that's a totally cute variation! And that IS waaay cute the way they announced their next pregnancy! My other friend, Sara, did something similar. She made her husband a shirt that said "I'm with pregnant" and hers said "Yes we are!" and they wore them to a family dinner. What creative people there are out there! How are you feeling? Are you showing at all yet? I WANT TO SEE A TUMMY PICTURE!!! If you're anything like me I wasn't the biggest fan of taking pictures of my belly when I was pregnant, but your friends and family who are far away from you will LOVE it and now that I'm not prego anymore they ARE fun to look back on:)We miss you!

Kelly A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.