We just got back from out appointment and we got quite the shock....that we are going to be having a
girl! We can't stop smiling and we are really excited!! Brandon said
she'll probably be mad at us for a while since we've been calling
her a boy for the past month and a half :) It was really fun to see
her moving around inside me. We were able to see
her little face and
she had the hiccups, it was so cute! Anyway we are still in a state of shock but couldn't more happy! At least we have
girl names that we can agree on:)
15 comments:
Yay!!! Talia will have another girl to play with when we have "family reunions" :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Girls are THE BEST so consider yourself truly blessed and have fun shopping for all those cute skirts, dresses, bows, bracelets, etc! WE are excited for you! Are you still thinking you want to name her Roxy? That's cute if it's still in the running!
That is awesome!!!! although i am warning you now, when they say it is a girl they are only 70% sure, as i have learned recently! but they probably did get it right in your case, so that is just splendid! congrats my friend, cuz didn't you really want a girl? we'll have to talk soon --- call me at work if you get this cuz i have no minutes until tomorrow! 704-919-4159
xoxoxo
So Exciting! Congratulations
Another girl in the family. That is wonderful! I am so excited for you. Cute little girl clothes and bows. I am jealous.
What did you think of Michael Johns getting voted off last night? shocker for me.
Yay! A girl! Maybe my kid and your kid can be childhood lovers. Yay!
Congrats!!!It is so much fun having a girl. Doing there hair and dressing them up in those cute dresses. I'm so excited for you.
Hip, hip hooray! Glad that baby was "cooperative" this time...especially so you can quit calling HER a HIM. :) Yay for you! -What day are you due again? Yay for baby girl Stevenson!
Sara! CONGRATS! That is sooo fun to hear :)
That's great! Any names decided on?
I am so excited for my new little niece to arrive! I am glad that you don't have to come up with a boy name now (glad I didn't steal your girl name!)
I am so excited for my new niece! What are the names you are thinking of?
Kind of sad, but we're both excited to have him flying again. I just hate the moving part...
Roxy? That's cute! At least you agree, every name I ever think of Ryan hates!
CONGRATS! I'm thrilled she is going to be such a cute baby!
hey so are you due on Aug. 13th? Cause our little tickers on the side of our blog are exactly the same. I'm due on that day. How crazy is that?
CONGRATS SARAH!!!! GOSH HOW EXCITING!!! I really couldn't be happier for you guys-i just hope shes identical to you:). keep us all posted!
Post a Comment