May 2, 2008

Utah here we come!

I just can't wait for our vacation! I'm so excited for the following:
*Seeing family*
*Especially those cute nieces & nephews*
*Hanging out with FRIENDS*
*Baby Showers*
*Cafe Rio*
*Brandon having some time off*
*Relaxing*
*Shopping with mom & sisters*
*Cafe Rio*
*Being able to see the Mountains*
*Snow?***...uh..hopefully not*
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I really am thrilled that I will get to see everyone in about 5 days! I also have to say we will miss our fabulous Virginia friends, they are really our family out here and we're so grateful for their friendship!

9 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I am so sad I can't be there. Have so much fun!

Teandra said...

Fabulous! Have a great time!

the ginabean said...

I'm sorry for you that you don't have Cafe Rio in VA! Ouch! I guess we don't have 'em in Idaho Falls either, but we've got Bajio, which is pretty dang good and very similar...and I live close enough that when I go to UT, I can usually talk my dad into taking me to lunch in Ogden. Yummo!

I hope you have too much fun in UT! Happy birthday to us coming right up! I'm heading to IL in a couple of weeks...can't wait!

Jamie said...

yay~! exactly when do you come? We need to go baby shopping together or something - we are only like 15 min away from south jordan. Text or call!

Michelle said...

Cafe Rio! I'm so jealous... What will I do without you for 2 whole weeks? Stare at Rachel, probably.

Steph said...

hey -- so when you going and when will you be back? cuz i already miss you and think we need to plan another get together!!! will you guys be around for the 26 -- that is a mondya that we get off work and you should come down for it! what you think? we miss you and want you back in NC -- well - have a blast in utah - we had so much fun with you guys and can't wait to do it again!

chelsey said...

Hey Sara! Looks like your doing so good! Congrats on the little girl! That has to be so exciting finally knowing what's growin in your tummy! Have SO much fun in Utah! Looks like you guys will have LOTS of fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! So sorry that I had to miss the shower! I would have loved ot see ya and your little baby bump!! Miss you guys tons but am so excited to see what the little one looks like!! Sorry again to miss the shower....patti's as fantastic as always about saturdays!!! Love ya! Sue

Natalie said...

Hey Sara! I just found your blog from your Facebook page! I didn't know everyone from the "Farm" had blogs. Kevin's going to be so excited :) Congratulations on being pregnant. Babies are so much fun - you're going to love it!

I'm adding you to my blog list, hope that's okay :)