May 27, 2008

Birthday * Memorial Day Weekend

So I don't have all my pictures from Utah because I took most on my Mom's camera and forgot to burn them to a CD to take home. But I just wanted to show off the crib bumpers that my Mom spent so much time making for me! It was pretty hard to decide which fabrics to use and we spent quite a bit of time in the fabric store, but it was so fun. I absolutely love them and she is pretty amazing, she is also going to make a skirt to go around the crib and some curtains. We didn't have much time to do them while I was there, but I can't wait to see those! I'll post more pictures once we get the crib and put it all together! Thanks so much Mom!!

Well since my 22nd Birthday was last Thursday, Brandon planned for us to go to Virginia Beach for the long Memorial Day weekend. Thanks Sweetie!! It was great to get away, and for Brandon to get a little vacation. He didn't get to come to Utah with me, work was just too busy-which we can't complain about. So it was well deserved for him. We had tons of fun playing on the beach and walking on the boardwalk.

We had great weather the whole time, lots of sunshine. We got to see a firework show over the water, ride bikes on the boardwalk, and go dolphin watching...well it was suppose to be dolphin watching, we didn't see any on our boat ride. Just our luck...but we did see some sea turtles and sting rays that were pretty cool. I would recommend a trip to Virginia Beach if you ever get a chance. We were really impressed with how clean they kept the beach. It was beautiful!

This was the view from our balcony in our Hotel room, it was so pretty!
The firework show over the water. And Brandon getting eaten by a shark!:)


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute bumpers! They look really professional. Your mom must be quite the seamstress!

Heather Pinheiro said...

Fun trip!!!! Thats so great you guys got to do something fun with you two before the baby comes!

Kelly A. said...

To answer your question, YES! The time goes by sooo fast!! It's all more fun than you'll ever imagine though!! You will see! :) By the way, those bumpers are absolutely darling! And your bday trip sounds like TONS of fun!! I am glad you got to go on a nice outing like that with just you and Brandon before your baby comes! I can't wait to see pictures of her!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara and Brandon! Its Sue. Just wanted to get on and see whats new. You're getting close....thats so fun! Whats the due date again? I hope you guys are doing good. All is good here other than my dog won't stop humping the pillow....ahh, its a good life! You'll have to e-mail me sometime when you get a sec. its sugoober@gmail.com Well, hope all is good! Love ya!