As we were walking into our apartment after church today I saw a big green Leaf stuck to the side of the building. Only it was not a leaf...it was this ginormous moth thing. We aren't really sure what it was but we had to take a picture of it. Welcome to the East Coast huh...home of weird big bugs.
9 comments:
Weren't you afraid that it was going to eat you? Watch out when Roxy comes!
I'm quite certain I would have run away screaming. For reals. I'm afraid of butterflies, after all...this weird leafy bug frightens me.
How are you?!
MY WORD!!!! never in my life have i seen anything like that before!!! Glad you showed it off:). I'm just waiting for the post about your Utah trip!! I wish we could have all done lunch or something..
Its a Luna Moth. Everbody knows that. hahaha
that's gross, kind of cool looking, but gross...why are there even bugs that big? can't brandon take care of that thing? i'm pretty sure it's big enough to be considered wildlife :) how are you guys? your memorial day trip/birthday looked fun!
I was bummed I had to miss your shower, it would have been fun to meet in person. Glad you got to meet Kade. I think he's cute too! Do you guys have a name yet?
That is the craziest bug ever! I love your baby crib bumper. Way cute! Your mom is very talented.
Cool bug! Guess what- we are moving to Maryland in July. We will have to get together sometime. We will come see your baby!
I've never seen a moth with its eyes on its wings?!
Post a Comment