It seems like the pool is the only thing that makes my back feel better these days. I had no idea being pregnant could be this uncomfortable:) I already feel like a balloon, and I don't know how much bigger I could possibly get. But I hear the last few months are when you get the biggest, so the worst is yet to come apparently. The one thing I do love about being pregnant is feeling her move all over in there...well minus when I'm trying to go to bed. She is really active and she loves to kick around in there, now it's really fun because I can just watch my belly and see it moving when she kicks. Brandon likes to poke around and see where she is and make her move. I can't believe she's already having to deal with her Dad teasing her.
Here is a picture of me, but it was taken about 3 weeks ago so I'm even BIGGER now, if you can imagine.
We had a fun weekend, some of our good friends moved to Utah on Sunday (we miss you already Heather!). But we had a BBQ with all of our friends and it was really fun. We also saw the movie Get Smart, which we thought was pretty great. You just have to love Steve Carrell...he's the best. That's about all that's going on, I'll post pics of the BBQ when I get them from my friend. Hope everyone has a great week!!
13 comments:
You are such a cute, cute mommy-to-be!! I have been wondering what you have been up to, so I am glad you posted again :)
I was actually going to call you today and yell at you for not posting. I am also sorry to say, you haven't gotten to the worse part of pregnancy. The last month is pure torture. I can't wait to see her though. I am sure she will be cute. Let's start hooking Braden up with Roxie.
What a CUTE pregnant lady you make! So happy for you! Sorry you're uncomfortable, but it'll be worth it in the end! -What's your due date again?
PS LOVE Get Smart!
you certainly don't look like a balloon--you look adorable! it's so fun to feel the babies move, huh! it's my favorite part too! i do have to say that my back hurts too...always. i'm sorry you've been sick--it's not like you aren't already feeling crappy, let's add a sore throat on! have a good week :)
i am TOTALLY with you as far as getting bigger and now uncomfortable -- hate it SOOO much!!! but anyways, gotta chat soon --- got stuff to spill to you ---- and also, we might come up there for the 4th - woulnd't that be fun?!!!
Fun stuff! You look so cute! I guess your dad has been hanging out with my dad a lot...that's wierd.
You look so cute. thanks for updating your blog. Good luck with the last few weeks. It even gets more uncomfortable. Sorry to tell ya. It will be all worth it when the little thing comes out.
okay, no we are saving Roxy for Logan - not braden, duh. Except he'll be short. But you are not even big. I'm so much bigger and I swim like every day cause it really is the only thing that makes you feel normal.
Sara!!! How are you! I can't believe you are pregnant! That is so exciting! We would have loved it if you could have come to the cosmo renunion...but we understand since you are out of state haha. Do you keep in touch with Jen? Well its great to be able to see how you guys are doing!!! Good luck with everything and stay in touch!
You cut your hair! You look so stinkin' cute Sar! I wish you were closer so could see more of you and see that cute baby when she comes. :-)
So glad to see an update! Not like you guys are busy or anything. You look so cute, Sara! The best thing about feeling huge now is that having a baby is the greatest weight loss program ever. About 2 weeks after you have the baby you will feel super skinny because you are used to being so big! Hang in there. Love you guys!
You get the award for most viewed blog, I think. Good job on your last doctor's appointment! I posted 2 new posts on my blog, finally :) Very exciting.
You are so cute Sara!!! Can't believe she will be here so soon!!! Miss you too!
Post a Comment