Love:
morning time
eating her toes
high pitched screaming
talking non stop
binki's (who knew?)
trying to drink the bath water in the tub
eating cereal or just getting it all over her face and up her nose
being swaddled when she sleeps
baby lotion after a bath
Don't Love:
eating (nursing or bottles)
getting strapped in the carseat, the binki does help though
getting swaddled to go to sleep
when she has to get dressed
being smashed up against the side of the crib when she wakes up...she moves around a lot
when she can't see us
church...no nap=ornery baby
her new jenny jump up...we hope someday she will
Really she didn't appreciate it, and she's a bit too small for it still...dang.
She loves to be outside
Ignore my voice in the background, I hate hearing it too. It was too funny I had to get it on video. We just can't wait to come to Utah!!
9 comments:
that video is hilarious!! roxie can't get enough of those toes! that's too bad she doesn't like the jenny jump up...maybe soon! i'm so glad she takes a binki...i sure wish aiden would!
she is such a beauty sara (and brandon...you played a part too)!
Oh man, cutest video ever. Logan can't eat his toes cause his cottage cheese tummy is in the way. They basically like and hate the same things, though. I think they'll get along great! We can't wait to see yoU!!!
I love the lists. She is so cute. And man does she loves her toes. Move over binki. If she doesn't like eating with a bottle or nursing, how does she eat?
So. Dang. Cute! What a precious little girl you have! I like that you did the love/don't love: roxie edition. Clever, clever...
I love the toe munching! I can't wait to munch on those little toes myself. The count down has begun! We need to plan definite days and times so I don't get forgotten while you're in Utah! Call me. BOOM!
i love the hat - cash has that exact one in boy version from baby gap - we need to get a picture of the two of them - if you come down this wekeend we will for sure! we like toes here too!!! ha ha
i love the hat - cash has that exact one in boy version from baby gap - we need to get a picture of the two of them - if you come down this wekeend we will for sure! we like toes here too!!! ha ha
Cute video! I am dying to meet her!! We can't wait!!
I think that this was a really cute video. However, I didn't mind hearing your voice in the background, but hearing Brandon in the shower was a little much. :)
Shane
Post a Comment