Really, I don't have anything to blog about, I was in my house doing nothing pretty much for a whole week, because Roxie was sick, and it was like 8 degrees outside these last few days. She is finally getting better, she had a really bad cold and cough. I hate when she's sick, mostly because I feel so helpless. And there's not much you can do for a cold except suck the boogers out, and of course she LOVES that...not. Brandon also got it bad but he's doing better this weekend too. Thankfully I only got a stuffy nose...whew. So since nothing is happening, here are some cute pictures of the little stinker.
Snoozin with Dad
She loves this ball (thanks Andrea!) because she can grab it really well, but it makes her mad because she can't stick it in her mouth. I love that you can't see her eyebrows...just where they should go
All bundled up, it is seriously freezing here, so she had about 23 blankets on top of her too...ok maybe not that many.
We are getting so excited to come to Utah and see everyone. I'm going to be babysitting my niece and since tickets aren't outrageous anymore Brandon gets to come for the first weekend! Yay! I just want to wish my sister-in-law Lesli & her husband Russ good luck, they are expecting a baby girl (hopefully) this week! We love you and can't wait to see that little girl!
8 comments:
Sara! Your baby girl is so adorable!! And what a cute little family you have!
seriously, roxie is the cutest little girl ever! i love all of the pics but my favorite is the one of her all bundled up in the 23 blankets :) so cute!!
8 degrees? that's sooo cold! we've had a few of those days but we don't have the humidity like you do over there! ugg...i hate winter. i'm sorry you guys have been sick--that is so miserable!
i'm glad roxie likes that ball--it's aiden's fsvorite too!
so did you ever get a hold of ashley?
Hey Sara! We have 9:00 church now so I can finally get caught up in the blogging world! Yes, we are in VA, too! We live in Williamsburg. Tim is going to Law school at William and Mary and I am teaching second grade in Hampton. That's us in a nut shell:) Roxy is SOOO cute, as I'm sure you know!:) Where did she get that red hair? I love it! Oh my goodness I never thought it would ever get this cold here. When we came back from the freezing weather in UT over Christmas it was like 70 degress here so I was thinking we had left winter in UT and entered spring here...boy was I wrong! I heard Jan is the "winter month" is that true? Anyway, I'm glad Roxy is over her cold-sick kids are the worst...not that I would know but I hate seeing sick kids who have no idea what's going on. I feel so bad for them! Sorry, I'm rambling! It was good to hear from you! :)
She's the sassiest looking baby I've ever seen and so so stinkin cute. Yes, thanks andrea! Logan loves his ball too, but he can't get it in his mouth. Too funny.
So when you come I want to play!! I can drive down to Lehi any day I Logan can't wait to meet his Roxie.
Darling pictures of Roxie! Love her contagious smile! Glad she is feeling better.
She is so cute I could just die.
Enough said. :)
Awww thanks Sara! I hope she comes this week too - the little stinker is bein stubborn like her daddy! Roxie is as cute as ever! Give her a kiss from me!
I love that smile in Roxie's last picture! Cute! Can't wait for you guys to come to Utah!! What is your schedule like while you're here?
Post a Comment