I can't believe it. I feel like just yesterday I was in the operating room with that blue thing on my head and Brandon in his yellow scrubs sitting next to me. Like just yesterday I got to meet my daughter and hear her cry for the first time. How time flies.
We have so much fun playing with her. She does the funniest things, and she makes us laugh all the time. Last night we were feeding her rice cereal and she started to fuss a little so Brandon started pretend crying too. Then when she stopped he did it again and this is what happened. She didn't do it for long just enough for us to get this video.
As you can tell, we were laughing our heads off. We tried to get her to do it tonight and she just thought her Dad was being funny. Thanks for making us smile Roxie. Oh and a very special thanks for sleeping through the night, I really appreciate it.
16 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how much stinkin hair she's got! Logan is jealous. But its okay, cause she's a girl. Yeah, time has flown by! SO Logan was sleeping through the night and for the past few night he's been waking up like 5 times!!! What the heck!?!?!
Oh my goodness! I am laughing out loud!! What a cutie Roxie is!! And I am sure she thinks you are just as mine fun too :)
Blake & I were laughing our heads off too. That is the saddest little face and I am sure she will give that face to you at a later time when she wants something. What a cute girl.
Sorry, those deletes were from me. My computer is acting funny. It was just the same comment over and over. You may just want to delete them forever.
This is freaking hilarious - i can't wait to see it in person next week....and try giving cash man a little cereal this weekend!!
Oh my, how stinkin cute is she? I love that face SO much! I'm pretty sure she was just thinking about how much she misses her Aunt Jen and got sad, but that's just my opinion. Give her kisses from me! Love you guys!
oh my goodness...roxie is so sweet! that was such a cute (and sad) face! we were laughing so hard! i can't beleive she is 5 months old...time has gone so fast! that is so good that she is sleeping through the night. i wish aiden would take a lesson from her. he was doing so good for about a week...but that ended quickly :(
p.s. I really need to change my background stuff and I don't remember where those step by step instructions were. Help!
I'm just not quite sure that lil baby girls can be any cuter than Roxie. Sheesh!!!
So are you guys planning on coming to Utah this summer at all? Or do you even know yet? Obviously we would all LOVE to see you and meet that cute Roxie!!!!! When you have a second, will you just go to the 'Logan' blog and leave your thoughts on the newest post? Thanks friend! Love ya! :)
Oh! Oh! I want to come visit you while you're in Lehi!! And Talia is excited for the chance to meet and play with Roxie! :) Let me know what your schedule is like while you are here and we'll make it happen!!
Brandon,
That is mean to do to your children. However, it was quite amusing!
Shane
Post a Comment