January 2, 2009

A new years resolution...

First of all I want to say sorry...to all my blogger friends who comment on my blog. I have been so terrible at posting comments to your blogs. I hope to be better. I love to see your comments, and so I realize the need for me to do the same. I will be better in 2009.

5 comments:

Steph said...

good! cuz i love hearing your comments....ok now we need to plan our first play date of 2009 --- maybe in 2 weeks? what do you think - call me when you have a chance! CHip is leaving town for 2 nights so maybe we can have sleepover and hang out! Also, i still need to give Roxy her present!

Maren and Blake said...

Life is busy. Don't feel bad.

Kelly A. said...

Funny you say that 'cause I sometimes go to comment on your posts and then I don't 'cause I think "Maybe she isn't a comment person since she never leaves any??" Silly me!! BUt yeah, don't feel bad! Love ya!

Andrea said...

that is a good new year resolution! i love reading your comments! so the other day, i found the old john allred cd we bought at cafe sabor and it reminded me of you...good times :)
by the way, we got aiden's johny-jump-up at walmart for like $20 and they have a jenny-jump-up in pink too!

Kelly A. said...

To answer your question, yeah, the scrapbook pages on my blog are all digital. I am new at the whole digital scrapbooking phenomenon, but it's fun to play around with! :)
P.S. Don't you just think Talia and Roxie would be the cutest of friends? Oh, if only we lived closer to each other! How long do you think you'll be in VA? Any plans to move back to Utah?
P.P.S I loved reading a comment from you :)