Sara! i love spying on your blog too.. your little girl is adorable. How are you liking the east coast? Are you guys there permanently? hope things are good!
I can't get enough of those bright eyes! Cute outfit, or no outfit, she's adorable! Will you please call me sometime so I know you're still alive? I want to hear all about your Holidays! Love ya!
7 comments:
Her eyes are, like, HUGE. What a little doll!
I can't believe how much hair she has. I love the little hair bow and big beautiful eyes.
Sara! i love spying on your blog too.. your little girl is adorable. How are you liking the east coast? Are you guys there permanently? hope things are good!
roxie is darling, sara!
yeah she is VERY cute!
I can't get enough of those bright eyes! Cute outfit, or no outfit, she's adorable! Will you please call me sometime so I know you're still alive? I want to hear all about your Holidays! Love ya!
So cute!!! I can't wait to see her again. I think I'm almost coherent again, too!
Post a Comment