December 21, 2008

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

We love this time of year, and we are grateful for the birth of our Savior.
We hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
Roxie looked so cute in her Christmas outfit for church, she even had red sparkly shoes! I don't think her eyes could go bigger..:)
Roxie and Brandon lookin cute Christmas 2008
Look at that big ole grin...I just love it!
On Friday we went to our Ward Christmas party and had a fun time eating and hanging out with friends. Santa even came!
Roxie didn't quite know what to think
But she decided quickly that she didn't like it
In her Christmas PJ's
Other pics of Roxie. Pretty much the cutest thing ever
Happy girl
I love this outfit that her Grandma Jensen sent her, so cute...Thanks Grandma!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

gosh she has THE CUTEST outfits ever. I wish you were coming so I could see her!

Andrea said...

roxie is gorgeous! she is so stylish and such a smiley baby! your family picture by your tree is cute! what are you guys going to do on christmas? we hope you have a good one :)

Maren and Blake said...

She is so stinkin cute. I love her smiles! I am so sad you aren't coming back to utah for Christmas. I wanted to meet this little princess. She has such cute outfits too. She must have her moms taste.

Lesli said...

Roxie is so cute! I miss you guys terribly!!! I'm missing out on Christmas with the family also (long story) this year - hopefully next year we can all get together. I love you guys! Give that sweet lil niece of mine a kiss from her Aunt Lesli!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Cute post! Roxie is darling. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!

The Forbes said...

She is so cute Sara. What cute outfits makes me excited to dress my little girl.

Ben and Jen Clark said...

What a cutie! I absolutely LOVE the picture with you holding her in front of the Christmas tree and that HUGE grin on her face! I can't wait to see her again!