December 13, 2008

Did you know??...







Did you know that there are Christmas Cadbury 'eggs'?....So now it becomes a semi-annual addiction. I can't help it.

7 comments:

The Tait Family said...

Oh no, you should not have told me that! Darn you!!!

the ginabean said...

I DID know. I saw them for the first time last year. Isn't it wonderful?!

Jamie said...

thanks for the info. Can't wait to get them.

Maren and Blake said...

why did you have to tell me this? i am trying to lose 5 more pounds. Guess not!

Unknown said...

I am the same way about the seasonal-shaped Reese's peanut butter cups that come in stores at Halloween time..and Christmas...and Valentines...and Easter.

Andrea said...

mmm...cadbury eggs! the best thing is that you can freeze them and you can have them ALL year round!

Steph said...

DOn't tempt me - i have been off sweets for Dec 1-25th and those are my absolute FAVORITO treat!!! I want some right now actually...i will have to wait to get them til Christmas morning - maybe i will ask Santa to put them in my stocking!!!