February 23, 2009

UTAH!!!

This post will mostly be pictures...a lot of them. Consider yourself warned.
When we first got to Utah we got to see Brad & Katie, Brecklyn & Rylie, this was the first time Brandon got to see Rylie. What a cutie!
Group pic
Aunt Katie & Roxie
Aunt Alli with Brecklyn & Roxie
My Dad took my family go-carting while Grandma watched Brecklyn & Roxie. It was a blast, we were totally professional. Ok maybe I came in last everytime, Brandon was good though.
Sara, Brandon & Alli
Tyler & Lauryl Brad
Dad & Alli We got to spend time with the Stevensons as well, I have to get more of the pictures from our fun with them. Here are a few though.
Here we are with our nieces & nephew, Emily, Tanner, & Alexis what good looking kids huh?:)
We were SO excited to see Brandon's sister Jessica who got back from her mission in December. We had tons of fun with her. She took us to a German restuarant that was pretty great too, thanks Jess!Aunt Alli giving Roxie a bath


We FINALLY got to see our new niece Savanna, she is SO cute

Savanna & Roxie, they're going to be buds

I got to catch up with my awesome friends from Logan, Jamie & Kelly. And I was so excited to meet Jamie's little guy Logan, and I couldn't believe how big Talia is!

Yeah we have pretty cute kids

Starting to say goodbye to the family...it's always so sad.

Uncle Tyler & Aunt Lauryl
Aunt Alli & RoxieGrandpa & RoxieUncle Brad & RoxieCousin Brecklyn giving Roxie one last squeezeOne for me too
We had such a good time in Utah and we already miss everyone! Sorry this post was so LONG.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

soo fun! i love seeing all of your pictures! roxie is adorable, as well as all of your nieces and nephew (is there only one nephew?) i can't believe how big brecklyn is! i remember when she was born :) that is fun that you got to see jessica and catch up with both families!
i was so sad to hear that you left on monday! we got to south jordan on monday and your mom told us you had already left! i'll bet brandon was so excited to have you two back, though :)

Ben and Jen Clark said...

I LOVE that picture with Aunt Alli giving Roxie a bath. Her hair looks AWESOME!! Well, I loved seeing your face, but I am going to love it even more in about a 37 days (but who's counting) when I live in Baltimore! Love ya!

Kelly A. said...

I had SOO much fun seeing you and meeting Roxie!! I hope we can do it again soon!!!

Steph said...

i am glad it was so fun! I can NOT wait for my turn next week! I am counting down the days and so anxious to see you (even if for a moment) on the way! HOpe we get to hang out a little bit before I have to go - maybe we'll wake up a little bit earlier and come early! xooxox thanks for taking us to airport

the ginabean said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! Ah, Utah...people in Idaho make fun of me for being a Utahn, but I don't let it get to me--they just don't get it. :)

Your little Roxie is just adorable...

jen said...

Cute cute cute! I love how happy Roxie is with her bath! I wish Mason would just try not to be miserable during his. Looks like you were busy!!

krista jo said...

Roxie is such a cute little girl! I am sad I had to work the day Jamie and Kelly came down to visit...I wanted to see you too!

Maren and Blake said...

I swear we will make it in the same place one of these days. The pictures are cute and it looks like you had a great time.

Lauryl said...

Love it. When are you coming back out?