We did not move...we are still living in Virginia. Brandon just wanted to confuse Kelly more because she said on her blog that we came to visit from Pennsylvania(no worries Kel!). Again we do not live in New York...
Hilarious! I really was confused at first!! And Tim and I kept going back and forth 'cause I KNEW you live in Virginia! I promise!! I just got you guys confused with Cameron and Hillary! :) I amgoing to go back and edit that post on my blog right now :)
When I read that on Kelly's blog I thought, "No they don't" and then when I read your comment I thought,"Okay, it's just an inside joke that I don't know about" but I'm glad everything is cleared up between you three. BOOM!
2 comments:
Hilarious! I really was confused at first!! And Tim and I kept going back and forth 'cause I KNEW you live in Virginia! I promise!! I just got you guys confused with Cameron and Hillary! :) I amgoing to go back and edit that post on my blog right now :)
When I read that on Kelly's blog I thought, "No they don't" and then when I read your comment I thought,"Okay, it's just an inside joke that I don't know about" but I'm glad everything is cleared up between you three. BOOM!
Post a Comment