Lets not kid ourselves here, she still gets distracted while taking a bottle. Which means I never know how much she'll eat or how long it will take her. Good thing she likes to eat cereal, and loves her veggies. Once she grabbed the spoon full of cereal I figured it was all over anyway. Have at it stinker.
Dirty spoon
7 comments:
Look at those big beautiful eyes! She is soooo darling!
Sara, she is SO cute! I love her facial expressions. And if you think she's messy now, wait until she's big enough to dig into a bowl of spaghetti. Now THAT'S messy! :)
Super cute blog background! And that last picture, oh I could just eat her up! Those eyes are going to get her whatever she wants with aunt Jen...in 31 days to be exact! Can't wait!
roxie has the most beautiful baby blue eyes! i love that look she is giving the spoon in the 3rd picture...like it's the greatest thing in the world! she is just adorable!
p.s. i'm glad to be cleared up on the new york business...i was so confused!
She is so cute I could just DIE!
It is so fun when they start eating 'real' food. Have you tried little rice puffs? I bet she would love those.
These pictures make us miss you even more. Tyler told me you finally got your Christmas present! Wahoo! It's about time. Maybe it should be an Easter present.
Post a Comment