I know it's been awhile. I was in a blogging rut I guess. I'm back on board, scout's honor. Here's what we've been up to lately.

Snoozin on the couch

Yup...she whacked the spoon full of prunes, nice.

Roxie got to see her little friend Cash. I love this picture, they both just kept grabbing each other's clothes and yanking the other one over. They'll be good friends, just like their mommies!

What a cheese ball.

Roxie impersonating Grandpa Jensen...well not the mouth hanging open, just the glasses. What do you think Dad?

Pretending she doesn't like being outside and facing forward in the stroller...

Fake out...she does, doesn't the cheesy smile say it all?

Already a Braves fan
She loves to clap, I think it's so cute
She really likes to bob her head and dance, how silly.
Well that's really all we've been up to. We can't wait for the warm weather to be here for good. I definitely might take that back when it's 98 degrees and 99% humidity...oh well that's what the pool is for.
11 comments:
I can't get enough of that little red head! You should definitely post that cuteness more often! :)
She is so dang cute. The videos are the best. I don't think Braden was clapping his hands that early or dancing for that matter. I want Braden to marry her, are you ok with that? I swear Braden is such a handsome little gentleman.
I love her little pony tail, what a cutie!
She is ADORABLE. Is it possible that she gets cuter with every post? Sheesh, I mean, she was already too cute for words to BEGIN with... :)
She is such a DOLL! She is getting so big! You always have her dressed so cute.
Wow she's doing so many things that Logan can't do yet. She's so stinkin cute. We're coming out there in June -we'll have to have a play date!
oh the above comment was from me, Jamie Whittier, not Nellie, I'm under my mom's name
love the pictures - SO MUCH FUN! I love the stage they are in, and it was so funny watching our little guys interact! Too cute! can't wait to get all the videos and pics from you!
xoxoxoxo
let's play next week!
I'm glad to see a new post! You have to stay strong in your blogging so I will stay strong in mine! She is SO CUTE!! I can't wait to see her! 13 days and we'll be there! EXCITEMENT!
wow...roxie is a babe! if things don't work out with braden, send her aiden's way...that is if she is into younger guys :)
those videos are too cute! she is such a cute "dancer" and that is so fun that she can clap! i love the stroller fake out...what a stinker! and i think she does a great impression of your dad!
I agree with all of the above...she is such a cutie!
Post a Comment