March 24, 2009

Surprise!...

I have 2 teeth now. I got them last week. Both are on the bottom, they feel weird and I always feel them with my tongue. I only cry when they hurt...which lately seems like quite a bit. Closer up, I don't know if you can see them but they're there.

7 comments:

the ginabean said...

She's so cute I could DIE.

Maren and Blake said...

2 teeth? what a big girl you are roxie. it doesn't get any better and i promise you will continue to make your mom and dad miserable when it happens, but when you get more pearly whites, you get some good food.

Love, braden

Jamie said...

Ah!
You're so lucky. I don't have any teeth yet and I can't clap yet either. Jeez you're so ahead of me, you smartie.

You're beautiful.

All my love,
Logan

Andrea said...

yay roxie! congrats on your new chompers! aiden just got 2 teeth too! teething is miserable..i'm sure glad it happens when we're little so we don't have to remember it!
p.s. roxie's blue eyes are beautiful!

Michelle said...

Those are the cutest pictures!

Ben and Jen Clark said...

I LOVE HER! 7 days before we firm embrace each other...7 days.

Lauryl said...

Cute! We miss that little Roxie. Oh, and we miss you and Brandon, too. :)