March 24, 2009

Hey Logan...I believe this belongs to you.

You left it when you came to see me while I was in Utah. Then it got put into my diaper bag and we found it in there awhile ago. My mom kept forgetting to tell your mom. So if you want it...come get it. I'll be looking forward to it. Love, Roxie
I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty fun to play with. Even if I do have one of my own.
Don't forget to check out my other post below...it's pretty impressive.

8 comments:

the ginabean said...

I heart this post. Roxie's a good little writer! And I love that the chew toy is ransom...it's a good way to get visitors way out there where you live!

Aaaand...I love Roxie's red hair. A lot!

Maren and Blake said...

If I came, could I get it?

Braden

Steph said...

too funny - i think cash is getting teeth too - and he hs been so fussy today and yesterday - so hopefully that is the reason - it is that or he is constipated (or actually probably both) so who knows..........but anyways, i put a new post up too - and LOVE the pics of the 2 of them together! ok - so when should we play?

Jamie said...

Haha! I was just thinking about that today wondering what happened to it. My mom is such a nut case. But we're coming in June so can I take you on a date? You're too hot to resist!

Love,
Logan

Andrea said...

hilarious! i bet roxie took it on purpose to have as a love momento...she's a tricky one, that foxy roxie!

jen said...

I love how she can fit the whole little bead in her mouth! So cute!

Ben and Jen Clark said...

Why doesn't Roxie ever write to her Aunt Jen? She really will come visit her...in 7 days!

jessica said...

These pictures totally look like Brandon's baby pictures. Except for the pink outfit....Well, maybe even with the pink outfit. Pink always brought out the blue in brandon's eyes. ;)