March 30, 2009

A special something for Aunt Alli....

Literally everytime I bring out the camera this is the face I get. As soon as she sees the orange light flash she does this...cheeser. Alli I know you'll love these silly faces, practice makes perfect right?:)



8 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

cute, cute!

Andrea said...

those smiles are so cute and big! what a funny girl!

Kelly A. said...

What a cute little smiler!

Jenny said...

So I will now have to admit to the blog stalking since Jen's no longer here, but can't you be considered a friend through association?! Jen's shown me many pictures of your little Roxie and she is ADORABLE...now I know who is responsible for getting Jen to move! Who could resist that face?!

jen said...

Look at her little teeth! So cute :)

The Forbes said...

Oh I love it!! What a cute girl and lots of hair!!

Ben and Jen Clark said...

Too bad she doesn't smile like that when she sees small hyperactive doggies, huh?

the ginabean said...

Hey! Did you go to Posh Posies and enter the drawing? Because I think you won!