April 7, 2009

Kate & Dave's visit to VA

We were so excited to have Kate & Dave visit us from Utah. We had so much fun staying up late playing games, eating ice cream:) (thanks a lot Dave...), watching movies and hanging out.
When they were here we went to the National Zoo, it was a lot of fun. We saw some cool things like the new baby gorilla, monkeys are funny(right Kate & Dave?) The only thing I hate is that you aren't suppose to bring strollers into some of the exhibits, so we ended up using the front pack and having to push the empty stroller anyway. Oh well, on the plus side, I didn't get pooped on by a bird this time. It was such a nice day and we had fun together.
Brandon & Roxie, Dave & Kate, I think at the reptile exhibit.
They taught us about geocaching, so Brandon, Kate & Dave decided to try it out. They said it was fun and they found 5 out of the 6 they were looking for. Not bad for first timers:)
These picture crack me up. Aunt Kate helped me do pigtails in Roxie's hair, it was so cute. She just kept doing her cheeser smile it was so funny.
We forgot to take a group picture(minus Roxie, she was sleeping) before they had to leave so this was our attempt.

Dave, Kate, Me & Brandon

Kate & I

Oh yeah and some more cheesy pictures of this girl....

I love this, it looks like she's really upset about something.
Thanks for coming to see us Kate & Dave! We had so much fun with you!!

3 comments:

jen said...

I LOVE that last picture of Roxie! Her skin is so pretty, it almost looks like she's wearing makeup! And her little curls! So fun :)

Maren and Blake said...

What a fun trip. You guys are always having fun. Geocaching is so much fun. Are you hooked?

Kate said...

Someone should have told me that black shirt makes me look pregnant! Gotta love that! We were so sad to leave you guys. We had such a great time and can't wait to come out again sometime. Love ya!