April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter, church was great, and then we enjoyed a HUGE and DELICIOUS meal thanks to some great friends. Roxie looked SUPER cute in her Easter dress Grandma Jensen sent her. Oh and I got my hair done...BANGS, what the? I love them and it's nice to have a change without chopping it all off. My BFF Jen(she did my hair...she's the bomb) and her hubby Ben are now living in Baltimore (whoot whoot!), and I love being able to hang out all the time. And this week I also got to see my friend Steph and her little boy Cash, it was so GREAT to hang out like old times:) That's our week in a nutshell. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Mom & Roxie

Dad & Roxie
Jen and I made Easter BREAD,. I know it looks good right, it is...mmm I think I'll have some right now.

11 comments:

krista jo said...

very cute new hairdo! and Roxie is adorable as ever...I hope I can meet her someday.

I love the last pic, that is the Sara I remember :)

Kelly A. said...

Sara, your bangs look darling!!! LOVE them! I cut bangs clear back in Dec-I still wear them to the side most of the time though because they like to naturally part where I part they rest of my hair. I keep trying though I don't think I have a single pic of me wearing them forward, but they don't look as cute on me as they do on you anyway :) Roxie is SO cute in her little Easter dress! Little girls are so stinkin' fun to dress up!!

Steph said...

your hair looks AWESOME!!!! i love bangs on you! and roxie's dress is SO cute! she looks super duper cute! I loved having you down - we need to do it again soon - let me know when would work - i might come up to falls church later today to check out fabric - i will let you know!

Ben and Jen Clark said...

Your bangs rock! And I love the blonde! Where did we ever get off thinking we could go more "natural"? Bring on the blee-och! Oh, and I just enjoyed a slice of delicious Easter Bread myself...mmmmmm.

jen said...

Cute:) Hello change?! I like it! Missed you at play group- you feeling ok??

Maren and Blake said...

Your hair is super cute. And Roxie's dress is adorable.

Andrea said...

i LOVE the bangs! so cute! that is fun that jen and ben live by you now...it's so nice to have old friends to hang out with. roxie's easter dress is darling--you mom has good style :) and your bread looks A-MAZING!

Lauryl said...

I think your bangs are super cute! Roxie looks like a doll, too.

the ginabean said...

A few things:

1-I love your bangs. Oh so cute!

2-Roxie's dress is ADORABLE! She's, like, too cute for words.

3-I think you're awesome for making homemade bread; I MEANT to make bread all weekend but couldn't force myself into the kitchen...seeing the pic of your homemade goodness makes me jealous. And ashamed. :)

This is all.

Briana said...

Ok hi it's me, the blog stalker. But you were right, that easter dress is so cute on roxie! She is such a darling baby!

Unknown said...

Love those bangs. So dang cute.