April 23, 2009

She's too young...

to be ENGAGED! Wait a second, my sister Alli is getting married?! Ok fine she's older than I was when I got married. This is her fiance Richy (who I've never met, that's crazy), what a cute couple.:) We can't wait for August guys, congrats!!

4 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

How fun for your sister. I remember was she was just a little freshmen or even in high school. Will the first time you meet him be at their wedding?

The Tait Family said...

YAY for Alli! When in August is she getting married...I just may there!!

Andrea said...

wow...that is so crazy! congrats to alli! theya re such a cute couple!

jen said...

Yay for sisters! And for getting married! And for getting to plan a wedding for someone other than yourself! Congrats, Alli, if you read this! Sara is way happy for you!