May 7, 2009

I love these girls...

My mom and sister came to see us, it was the best. We had fun wedding planning, shopping, and watching movies. It really didn't matter what we were doing as long as we were together. Grandma and Aunt Alli spoiled Roxie of course, and she loved all the attention. We LOVED having you guys here! The girls




Kissin on Grandma


Hangin with Alli
We celebrated Grandpa Jensen's birthday webcam style...
We sure missed you Grandpa!!!!

Party Girl
Roxie's baby is her new favorite thing, she gets that big grin on her face when she sees her.
We miss you already. Thanks for a great trip, we LOVE you!

6 comments:

the ginabean said...

Geez, Sara, your little Roxie has got to be one of the smiliest babies I've ever seen. Is she always like that? What a doll face!

I'm glad you were able to spend some quality time with your mom and sis! :)

Maren and Blake said...

It is so fun to have family out. When are you guys moving closer?

Lauryl said...

Wish I could have come!

jen said...

How C-U-T-E!! I'm so glad they got to come visit! Did you find anything fun for the wedding? I cannot believe how grown up Roxie looks in that last picture! Wow! I can't wait for the pool to open up this summer...

Ben and Jen Clark said...

I LOVE the pictures! Roxie looks so happy with Grandma and Auntie. I will come see you this week!

Andrea said...

that is SO FUN that your mom and sister flew out to see you guys! with all the wedding planning and shopping, etc--it sounds like a perfect week! roxie is such a cutie! her smile is the most adorable thing ever!