June 10, 2009

Chincoteague Beach, Virginia

We had a great Memorial Day weekend at Chincoteague this year. I think I want to make it a tradition. We went with our great friends, the Roanes, Rattos, and Johnsons. We also celebrated my birthday while we were there, my fabulous friends made dinner and then we had yummy cake and ice cream sundaes, so thanks for everything guys! We went to the beach, ate lots of food, played games, they even had a movie theatre on the island so some of us saw Night at The Museum 2, and the others saw Star Trek. We really had so much fun, I can't wait for next year.
Roxie liked the beach, she didn't like the water but she loved to eat the sand.
I was surprised she kept her sunglasses on for most of the timeDad and RoxieThis was as close as she would go to the waterI LOVE these pictures Blowing out candles...one year older and wiser too:)Tony got volunteered to take some family pictures for us:) It was so windy at the beach so don't mind that it looks like I have no hair. It was also getting a little late for Roxie she tried hard but she didn't last very long...




5 comments:

The Westons said...

oh my goodness sara! i can't believe that i didn't even tell you happy birthday on your birthday! i am so sorry! it looks like you had a blast! (i love your hair by the way!) roxie's pictures are so cute...she's like a little model! what a fun memorial day! i am so jealous :)

Maren and Blake said...

What a great Memorial Day Weekend. The family pictures are so nice. It looks like you guys are having a blast back east.

Lauryl said...

How fun! I love Roxie's cute hat. I want to come and visit.

Monica said...

I am LOVING Roxie's hat! Way cute pictures! Fun trip to the beach, I wish we lived near the beach! Live it up!

krista jo said...

Happy Bday! Looks like fun :)