I've totally been slacking on my blogging. I still have to post about our fun Memorial Day trip to the beach. Here's a sneak peak...ha ha look at that weird face.
I just can't believe how big Roxie is getting, it just amazes me the new things she learns every day. She LOVES to move, and she's speedy too. We love to chase her around the house, I think that's how she got her speed crawling down. Her two front teeth are now in, and they are HUGE, I laugh everytime she smiles that goofy smile(pictures to come).
She loves to roll around on our bed, funny girl.
Our friends the Roanes took some great pics(thanks so much) of our Memorial Day trip so I'll post those when I stop being lazy...
4 comments:
Talia has that same white hat Roxie is wearing at the beach :)
You sure have a CUTE little girly there, Sara!! You should have 10 kids :)
She is so dang cute and I can already see her personality. She looks like she is a happy and active little one. I am sure she keeps you on your toes.
Roxie is just too presh for words.
You get so many good smile pictures!
Post a Comment