Happy Fall, we finally got oursleves some pumpkins and carved them last night. Roxie really liked to try and pick the pumpkins up, even thought they didn't budge when she did. I love Halloween, and we can't wait to dress up.

Roxie and Dad with our pumpkins

The final products, Brandon did the skull and I did the witch. I highly recommend using pumpkin carving tools...last year our pumpkins looked aweful. We were pretty proud of oursleves after we did these:)

Here's a video for the Grandparents, she's trying to say Happy Halloween.
7 comments:
Halloween and fall are so fun!! I can't wait to see what you dress up as! :) Roxie is getting so big and is as cute as ever! And your pumpkins look great! We never use pumpkin carving tools, but ours don't look "professional" at all so maybe we'll have to try that next year! :)
Good job on the punkins. And (I say it every time, but) Roxie is so darn cute!
Richy and I watched the video 5 times. what a doll! Gosh, we miss you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of your cute costumes! Love ya!
Wow she's good with words. Logan can't say happy yet. Only daddy daddy daddy daddy and food food food food all day long. Geez!
oh my heck...that video is SO CUTE! i am also amazed at her word skills...roxie is so adorable!!!! your pumpkins look awesome and i can't wait to see your costumes!
I am impressed with the pumpkins. I think Halloween will just get more and more fun as the kids get older. Are you guys coming to Utah for Christmas or Thanksgiving? It would be so good to see you.
She's such a good talker! And your pumpkins look amazing.
Post a Comment