November 1, 2009

Our Happy Halloween...

Little CUPCAKE She actually loved to wear this at our ward Trunk or Treat she kept it on the whole time.
Yes it's what you think it is...
Roxie will be a big sister in April, we're due on the 13th.

14 comments:

Andrea said...

CONGRATULATIONS! that is so exciting :) and i LOVE your costumes...so cute! what a fun way to announce!!

Jamie said...

That is so cute!!! Where did you get that oven!?!? I'm glad it's FINALLY OUT! I can't believe you waited so long, you don't look prego at all. You are glowing :)

So we are coming to VA the day after Christmas, will you guys be around?

derekandkelsey said...

Congrats!! I can't believe your already on number 2, I'm jealous. Your costumes are so cute, that is such a creative way to announce it. Congrats again, I'm so excited for you!!

Kelly A. said...

I LOVE your costumes!!!! SOOOO cute and very cretaive!!! And yay for baby #2--CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited for you by the amount of exclamation points I am using :) I think it is the funnest thing ever that everyone is pregnant at the same time! Love it, love it, love it!! I just wish so bad that I could see you this second so that I could give you a huge hug and congratulate you in person! YAY for you and your cute family!! Now of course, I want all the details so make another post soon k? :)

the ginabean said...

HOORAY! Congrats on the Bun in the Oven! That's so awesome! And we know that #2 will be adorable because look at #1... :)

Heather Ashcroft said...

WOW! Congratulations! That is so exciting. Love the costumes, you guys look great.

krista jo said...

congrats! That is wonderful news and the cutest cupcake costume ever!

Melanie said...

Congrats...that is so stinking cute.

Maren and Blake said...

You've always had the best costumes. She is so cute, I would eat her up.

Briana Weir said...

Well if that isn't the most darling thing I've ever seen. . . CONGRATULATIONS! This is such exciting news!! And a good idea too! Was it a hit?

Ben and Jen Clark said...

The little cupcake costume is A+ I knew you would do an awesome job with it. She looks SO adorable!!!! Oh, and the oven and the chef aren't bad either :)

Unknown said...

Hey congrats!! That is great news! My sister in-law just barely announced her pregnancy also and she did the exact same thing as you for Halloween!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I'm adding my agreement here that the costumes are way cute. What a creative way to announce!

Brady & Ashley said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Roxie is the cutest ever! I can't wait to see #2! P.S. That's the cutest way to announce a pregnancy I've ever seen!