November 22, 2009

Oh Baby!

Cute Little
Aidan Keith Jensen
was born on Tuesday November 17th
If he isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen, look again.
I love him, I'm just sad to be so far away:(
Congrats to my brother Tyler and his wife Lauryl, you guys make some cute babies!
We got on the webcam and Roxie said "BABY!", when she saw him. Come visit us sometime Aidan, your cousin Roxie will show you all sorts of fun.
Also one of my best friends had her baby boy on the same day.
His name is Cole Taylor Ratto, and he is a cutie pie!
I have to say, Michelle is more woman that I'll ever be, Cole weighed
12 lbs 3 oz.
Seriously.
No C-section.
Seriously.
Like I said more woman than I'll ever be:)
We love the Ratto's and we're so happy for their new addition!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

12 pounds 3 ounces, SUPERWOMAN! I would have died right there.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the shout out :) Your nephew is a cutie.