Well we went for my ultrasound today. Everything was looking great, we've got a healthy baby in there:) Brandon and I both thought that it would be a boy, but I thought for sure Roxie was a boy. So really, I was prepared for anything.
We are proud to announce we will be having a baby BOY!
10 comments:
Thank you for the picture! You look so sexy.:) Definitely not 7 months pregnant...you nut. Also, Richy was grinning ear to ear when I told him it's a boy! We can't wait!
Once again-yay!!! I loved chatting with you today! And I love that our families will be twinners! :) One girl and one boy--how PERFECT is that? :) And you look totally cute as a prego mommy! Anytime you feel big, look at pictures of me and you won't feel nearly as bad considering how huge I am! :)
Boys are so fun. Roxie will have so much fun being a Big Sister and bossing her little brother around. And there is no way you look 7 months pregnant. I am 7 months and you look half my size. How have things been going with the pregnancy? do you find the second easier or harder? Will you have to have a c-section with this one as well? So many questions!
Hooray! Can't wait to see what he looks like! -I'm willing to let him finish baking, of course... :)
You look fabulous! Again, Ty and I are stoked that you guys are adding to the blue team. :)
You look so great! Love the hair and love love love the belly!!
You look so cute! I love your hair. You do not look 7 months pregnant!
Oh my gosh, I looked at that baby announcement right below this post... 12 pounds for a newborn baby?! I didn't realize that was humanly possible!
Oh Sara you look so dang cute!! That is going to be so fun to have a boy and a girl. Hope all is going well. Can't wait to see more pictures of your cute belly (hint, hint).
Yeah, congrats! You look great. I love you LITTLE belly, seriously, I could send you some pictures and you'd feel much better. lOve ya.
yeah!!! Us too!! When is your due date? Can you believe that we are old enough to have these cute little babies!???!! I'm excited for you!!!
Post a Comment