I can't believe another year has come and gone. We enjoyed the Holidays here in Virginia, but we missed our family a lot. We spent Christmas Eve with our friends, they're so great they even let me do all my family traditions with them. Roxie had a great time opening her presents, she would have been satisfied with just the baby doll we got her though:) It was much more fun this year watching her because she actually wanted to open her presents.
This was on New Year's. Brandon decided we should use our fireplace. Roxie loved it she kept saying 'Filo' (Fire) and HOT!
She won't stay still for very long so Brandon was hanging onto her while I took a picture of her new 'ammies' as she calls her jammies.

She got a new coat and boots for Christmas which she loves.
We had a huge snow storm here, we felt like we were in Logan, Utah again. We got about 18 inches of snow in 36 hours. Roxie loves it and cries her eyes out when she has to come inside. When she looked out the window she would say, 'Sow (Snow), Code (Cold), Sowman (Snowman)!' So Brandon went out on our new deck Christmas Eve day and built her a snowman. She loved it, then it melted and she would look out the window and say, 'happened?' as in what happened to the snowman? What a funny girl.
Dad and Roxie checking out the snow, she wouldn't smile for this picture
She got a new coat and boots for Christmas which she loves.
Dad and Roxie checking out the snow, she wouldn't smile for this picture
12 comments:
oh my gosh--roxie is SO cute! i love her little cheeser grin! she is saying a lot of words...i am so impressed! 18 inches of snow? that is insane! the 'sowman' turned out cute! it looks like you guys are having a fun winter! how are you feeling these days?
Aw, I'm so glad you posted finally! We still can't believe what a good talker she is.
Her big cheesy grin really is to die for!! Makes me want to pick her right up and give her a big squeeze! :) Can't wait to see what your second little baby is like!
So are you guys coming in January??
She is so stinking cute. Honestly, I love her red hair and cute little smile. I bet she will be a great big sister.
Oh my heck, Roxie is so darn cute it's ridiculous. Glad you had a terrific Christmas! -And I can't wait to see how cute baby boy is come April. :)
She looks so big! I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen her. We'd better get on that... : )
Hello over there! Roxie's face is adorable in all her pictures! It's like she can't smile big enough so she tries harder :) Love her. I'm glad you had fun holidays, but we missed you out here!
Roxie is so cute!
Savanna waved to Roxie and Brandon when I showed her your pictures just now! We miss you. I need a picture of your belly Sara!
I know everyone else has said this, but her smile is so cute! And she is very smart to acknowledge that there is a baby in your belly, I bet she'll love him.
I didn't know u were prego again! Congrats friend! I can't believe how big roxey is! Crazy how time flies
Sara congrats on baby #2 I cant believe it and a baby boy now you got one of each. Roxie is such a cutie bet you get a kick out of her little words. I love it.
Post a Comment