March 28, 2010

Where did March go?


I feel like time is zipping right by me. We've been staying pretty busy around here. Last week was my last week of doing hair before I go on my 'maternity leave', so everyone had to get in their last minute cuts and colors. I can't believe I only have a little over 2 weeks left before this baby comes(hopefully). So now I just have to get my house in order and wait for him to make his appearance. It will be so interesting to see how Roxie acts around him. She loves to change diapers on a variety of toys including stuffed animals, her baby doll, books, and toy cars. So maybe that means she'll be a helpful sibling...cross your fingers:)

Here's Roxie getting her groove on. I love how she switches it up with the arm moves.

Here I am at 35 weeks, I'll be 38 weeks on Tuesday.

We are getting really excited to meet this little guy. My Dr is out of town this week so hopefully I don't go into labor. I'll have time to get everything ready this week and then the waiting begins...

7 comments:

Lauryl said...

Love it! Aidan was enthralled. Is there anything you still need while you are getting ready? Boy clothes? Blankets? Naps? Let us know what we can help you with. We are so excited!

jen said...

Mason loved the video. Now he's trying to say "Roxie". I think it means he wants to watch it again : )

Ben and Jen Clark said...

I can't believe he's almost here!! I can't wait to come visit! Oh, and my phone should be fixed today so I'll cal you when it is. Love ya!

Andrea said...

Gosh Sara...you are like the cutest pregnant woman ever! You seriously look awesome--I am jealous! I can't believe you only have 2 weeks...Yay! Have you guys picked out a name yet? We can't decide--boy names are hard for us.

That video of Roxie is so cute! Aiden also loves it (like all the other kids above) and keeps asking to watch the "baby" dance. Little does he know she is older than him :) How fun!

Michelle said...

That video is so cute!!!! She's got great moves. And her hair is so long, I never see it out of its pigtails. Did you straighten it again?

Dani said...

She is adorable! How fun to have your little boy be red headed too:) I love seeing little kids dance, there is something so fun about it. Keep us updated about the baby's progress!

krista jo said...

Sara! You are so cute! and your hair is gorgeous as always :)

Can't wait to see baby #2