This little guy does not seem to be in a hurry to come out. Since my ultrasounds were measuring him due on the 18th my Dr would let me go until the 20th. I have an appointment this Thursday, if I still haven't progressed then we'll probably set the c-section for the 19th. We were really hoping that I could go on my own and do a vbac, but as long as he comes out healthy we can't be picky :) So we're very patiently(not) waiting....
3 comments:
You know...you learn really quickly how little things are actually under your control. At least I know I did! It will all work out and you'll have a healthy beautiful baby boy soon enough. (And maybe even wish he could have stayed in a little longer!!!) At least you'll know that you tried your best!!
Bummer! But like you said, as long as he's healthy, it'll be worth it. This last part of pregnancy is awful! Good luck patiently (not) waiting :) We can't wait to hear the good news!
Good luck Sara! I will be thinking of you!!!! Can't wait to see picts of your little guy!
Post a Comment