Oh, he's CUTE! I'd love him too!
he's so cute! congratulations you guys! that is so exciting :D
You and Brandon make beautiful babies. Honestly, that first photo is model good. I love his big beautiful eyes. How is Roxie doing with him?
Sawyer is SO cute! I agree with Maren, your babies are beautiful! That first picture is the cutest! Look at all that dark hair...so fun! I hope you are feeling well and that things are going good for you guys!!! :)
so dang cute!! congrats!!
Congrats! What a fun new addition! Hope all is well!
Oh that first picture is ADORABLE!! I can't wait to meet the little guy. I hope you're feeling well and enjoying the time with your Mom.
He's such a beautiful baby boy Sara! You produce gorgeous children. Keep em coming! ;) lol
Sara, he is SO cute. Congratulations!
Oh my heck you have to amazingly cute Kiddo's congrats sara he is darling. I miss you its been so long since I have seen you.
that picture with Roxie is awesome! That look on her face says "Um mom, what is that....I can't stop looking at him, but seriously, what is that"
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Oh, he's CUTE! I'd love him too!
he's so cute! congratulations you guys! that is so exciting :D
You and Brandon make beautiful babies. Honestly, that first photo is model good. I love his big beautiful eyes. How is Roxie doing with him?
Sawyer is SO cute! I agree with Maren, your babies are beautiful! That first picture is the cutest! Look at all that dark hair...so fun! I hope you are feeling well and that things are going good for you guys!!! :)
so dang cute!! congrats!!
Congrats! What a fun new addition! Hope all is well!
Oh that first picture is ADORABLE!! I can't wait to meet the little guy. I hope you're feeling well and enjoying the time with your Mom.
He's such a beautiful baby boy Sara! You produce gorgeous children. Keep em coming! ;) lol
Sara, he is SO cute. Congratulations!
Oh my heck you have to amazingly cute Kiddo's congrats sara he is darling. I miss you its been so long since I have seen you.
that picture with Roxie is awesome! That look on her face says "Um mom, what is that....I can't stop looking at him, but seriously, what is that"
Post a Comment