Grandma and Grandpa Stevenson were able to visit us in May. We had so much fun with them. We went to the Zoo, the park, shopping and we blessed Sawyer. His blessing was on May 23rd, Brandon did a great job. Sawyer only cried for half of it I was a little off on my feeding timing so he was hungry...not to mention we were late to church(whoops) so I didn't have time to feed him before. But he looked dang cute anyway.
Sawyer in his blessing outfit
Family Picutre May 2010
Grandpa & Sawyer
4 comments:
What a good looking family. Are you guys going to Utah in a month? If not, are you going this summer? We are heading there the beginning of September over Labor Day weekend. It would be great to see you guys.
my neice and nephew are the cuteste ever! Cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!!! LUVS YA
Sawyer looks so handsome in his little blessing outfit!!! I LOVE it! You guys are such a cute family; seriously, so gorgeous! I love the picture of you with the two kiddos--you look amazing, Sara! How fun to have Brandon's parents out there.
I'm excited to hear Sawyers 2 month stats! I love doctor appointments for that reason although the shots are no fun...
Post a Comment