
Sawyer had his appointment on Wednesday. He is getting so big I can't believe he's 2 months old! He has the sweetest most content personality and we love him. He weighed 11 lbs even and was 24 inches tall. Now if we could just get him to sleep through the night...I'd even take a once a night deal...

Every morning Roxie wakes up she says she wants to "Find Daddy!" and then "let's go find Sawyer!" She is learing to be gentle and she'll love it when he can actually play with her. She loves to tell him what she's doing for example, "Look Sawyer, watching Laddin!"(Aladdin), or "Look Sawyer, eating snute(fruit) snacks!" We are slowly but surely adjusting to having two kids:)
6 comments:
What cute kiddos you have! I love that Roxie says "snute" for fruit! That is SO cute! Sawyer is such a handsome boy--seriously, one of the most perfect looking babies I've ever seen! Don't you hate the night feedings/waking ups? Ugg...good luck!
CUTE kids!! Are you coming to Utah soon? We would love, love, love to see you guys and meet Sawyer :)
Already?!! Woah... PS, I love Roxie's curly hair.
He is just the most adorable thing!! I want to squeeze him!!
Oh my gosh! He is ADORABLE Sara! And Roxie's hair is getting SO curly. Just like her mama's :) Love it.
Your family is so cute!!!!! I can't get enough of your daughter - she seems like she has such a fun personality - I love the pictures you posted below - they are so precious!
Post a Comment