August 22, 2010

Jess & Jonny's Wedding

I guess it's time I did a little updating huh? This July we got to go to Utah to see Jess and Jonny get married. The wedding was great, everything turned out beautiful and we had so much fun seeing everyone. Here are some pics of the event

I love these pics, I stole them of Jess's Facebook:)Here we are waiting for them to come out of the temple, they were sealed in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Roxie giving Savanah a hugJess and Jonny with all their nieces and nephewsAt the reception Uh..are these the cutest people in the world? These are Brandon's grandparents, they have about a billion great grandkids and Grandma Carter knows each of them by name.


Our oldest niece Kelsey hanging out with Sawyer

Becky and Matt getting Sawyer to smile, super cute.
We are so happy for Jess and Jonny, we love you guys!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! That is so great that you got to come out and be with your families! I love that picture of you and Roxie waiting outside the temple...you are both goreous gals! And little Sawyer...what a handsome buddy! I am sad that we missed you guys on your trip out. Hopefully next time :)

Michelle said...

Great pictures! That temple is really pretty, I've never seen it before.