February 23, 2008

Love:Don't Love

LoVe:
Brandon walking in the door when he gets home from work
Having dinner ready for Brandon when he gets home
Just sitting on the couch and listening to how his day went
Talking to my Mom/Alli/Katie on MSN Messenger(we love our 3 way chats!)
Imagining how our family will change when we add someone else to it
How HAPPY I am when I think of the above
Picturing Brandon holding the baby
Looking at cute baby clothes-trying not to buy any of them, harder than I thought
(we don't even know what it is for heaven's sake!)
Cooking dinner and having friends over
Our once a month theme get together with friends(ie: waffle party/chocolate party/fry night)
Watching American Idol/Survivor/America's Next Top Model/Biggest Loser
Having a clean house: no dishes in sink, laundry done, bathrooms cleaned
Reading updated blogs!:)
Spring time, for one reason: CADBURY MINI EGGS
Catching up with friends
Not feeling totally lost when I drive somewhere
Don't LoVe:
Traffic!!! It is 24/7 around here
How impatient people are when driving
Missing The Office/Grey's Anatmoy/Private Practice from the writer's strike
How long it's taking those darn writers to get the shows back on
Being addicted to too many TV shows
Eating all the CADBURY MINI EGGS myself (Brandon is a chocolate hater)
Junk mail all over the house, we get quite a bit with the business and all
PG-13 movies that think it's ok to put nudity in their movies...don't go see 'Fool's Gold'
When recipes don't turn out the way you thought they were suppose to
Waiting until everything piles up to start my cleaning
How Motherhood Maternity can charge anything they want, because they have the cutest stuff
Being so far away from all my family!
Hope everyone had a good week!

12 comments:

Teandra said...

That's cute sara! BTW, I love Cadbury mini eggs. I finished a family size bag in 2 days!

Maren and Blake said...

I too hate that Motherhood Maternity charges an arm and a leg for all their stuff. They might as well use the baby for collateral.

Steph said...

that was fun to read....we have a LOT of the same loves....probably why we are such good friends right? anyhow, we saw fools gold sat night and we liked it ---altho i slept through the part you mentioned above and had to ask chip what nudity got thrown in, to which he told me of the flasher....so anyhow.....i esp. love cadbury minis, am eating some right now in fact, and if you came down here to visit me and hang out then that would be wonderful cuz we could watch our shows, and eat them together!!!!! miss you!
xooxoxox

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Yea Sarah! I'm glad you found me! I was excited to read what you were up to! I loved your last post... nicely written! I agree with all of that!

Jamie said...

love that- you're so cute. I haven't really gotten any maternity clothes because i'm depressed that i have to buy clothes that are fat clothes. But no, none of my clothes really fit anymore. I can still wear like 2 pairs of pants and some shirts, but for the most part, I'm toast. Everyone says being pregnant is great cause you get to eat whatever you want without worrying, but desserts or sugar or anything i used to crave sounds gross to me now. Are you having that problem? YOU BETTER CALL ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOU'RE HAVING!@!!

Teandra said...

The mini golf was outside. It was very windy, not too bad though.

Michelle said...

I've never seen any junk mail at your house! I don't believe you actually have any lying around :) That is the cutest post.

the ginabean said...

I totally just copied you on your love/don't love post. I like making lists like this!

PS No, I'm not dating anyone...there are a handful of great fellas, but they're all taken, somehow...one day some guy is gonna fall for me and my feminine wiles! :)

Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli said...

Ah, that was so cute! You made me get a little teary...i miss you! Hope all is well! I LOVE YOU!

chelsey said...

This is the cutest post! It's fun seeing your love and hates...I also love reading updated blogs:) and I hate the writers strike! Zach and I have really gotten into Friday Night Lights...and it hasn't been showing for the last couple of weeks. SO SAD!