American Idol Season Idol 7...
wow if you missed last nights performance for the guys.
David
Archuleta was
amazing! He's definetly my favorite so far, I
love his voice and I think he'll go really far, if not
win the whole thing!:) If you did miss it
here is the link for his performance on
YouTube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovborwDaooQ
9 comments:
Sara! I'm so glad you found me! It is one of my favorite things to find old friends who I've lost contact with through blogspot! Looks like your life is going pretty terrific! You and your hubby are sure cute! And congrats on the upcoming addition! When are you due?! Fill me in, lady!
Agreed. I love this little kid. I also love chikezie - maybe it's just the name. So we have a doctor's appt today but won't get another ultrasound for two weeks. I'll let you know.
I was seriously mesmerized by his performance last night! It was SO AMAZING! Tony was all "yeah, I don't really like it" and I just do not understand him. Everyone else was...'eh'...but David. WoW! I seriously could not look away!
I watched the last half. He was amazing and he's from Murray which is where we live! yea!
Hi Sara,
I am Brandon's cousin, Sharalee and I was wondering if you could email me your address so that I can send you guys a wedding invitation for my daughter. My email address is sharaleeh@hotmail.com Thanks! Congrats to you both on expecting your first baby.
I too LOVE David Archuleta. I think his performance touched me in a way I have never been touched before. I look forward to his performance each week.
Hi Sara,
My name is Heather. My mom (Brandon's cousin) is the one who left the message earlier about getting your address. She said I better check out your blog because you are an idol fan too. I love American Idol! David Archuleta is amazing. I voted for him about 20 times last night. I just got done watching the girls and was really impressed with Brooke White. I really think we would get along because we both love tv. I watch all the same reality shows. That is so exciting that you are having a baby. We just had a boy in November. It is so fun! Good Luck. Hope you don't mind this long comment from a stranger.
Sara oh my goodness!! I am so happy to hear from you. That is so exciting about your baby!! Sounds like everything is good with you. Im so glad you have a blog to see how things are going.
Umm...I get chills when he sings! He better win!!! And I Loved the songs he picks!
Post a Comment