March 18, 2008

BOY/GIRL

Well we had our Doctor Appointment today, and guess what?.....the baby didn't cooperate, we weren't able to see what the verdict was. I was a bit disappointed but what can you do? Last appointment, we tried to see what it was, and the umbilical cord was in the way for most the time, but the Doctor was pretty sure it was a boy. So I didn't want to shout it to the world because we weren't sure, but also I wanted to have some news to blog about!! I decided it will be a boy until I find out otherwise:) Anyway here is a picture of me at 19 wks:


I have already started wearing my maternity clothes, and let me tell you they are so much more comfortable than my regular clothes!! I will have another appointment in about 4 weeks (waiting will probably about kill me), but it will be nice to know for sure. I wish I had better news for you, Sorry!

14 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Oh-you look sooo cute!! And I have to agree that maternity clothes are MUCH more comfortable when you start to grow!! Have you starting waering maternity g's yet? They make a WORLD of diffrence!! Waiting to hear a for sure verdict on the sex of your baby will be hard I'm sure but like I told you over the phone-it will all be worth it! I PROMISE!! We are just sooo very excited for you guys!!

The Tait Family said...

Look at how cute you are. You hardly even have a bump - you skinny minnie you! We are really excited for you. Sorry you have to wait longer to find out. But having a boy and a girl - they are both great! You can't go wrong either way!!!!!

the ginabean said...

Sara, you surely make a cute pregnant lady! So happy for you! -Too bad you couldn't find out for certain what color your baby will be (pink vs blue, I mean). I LOVE that you have decided it's a boy until you're told otherwise...that's what I like about you. Congrats on your little boy (until I find out I need to congratulate you on a girl, I suppose?)!

Maren and Blake said...

I will pretend that you ARE having a boy. YEAH! Our boys can be best buds. Boys are so much fun. You don't look big at all! I remember the day I started wearing maternity clothes. I thought, what took me so long because it is so much more comfortable. I am so happy for you. Keep the pictures coming!

Jamie said...

oh no I hope that doesn't happen to me today. I'll let you know as soon as i know. And you look cute 19 weeks. I just look like a blob.

Heather Ashcroft said...

That is such a bummer. I remember being so excited for that day. Just so you know, having a boy is so much fun!
Heather

Heather Ashcroft said...

That is such a bummer. I remember being so excited for that day. Just so you know, having a boy is so much fun!
Heather

Dani said...

You are so cute prego! I love it! I can't believe you are going to be a mommy, so exciting!

Kate said...

I have started wearing maternity clothes at 3 months before. You are doing really well if you have just started. I am so excited for you guys, you will be such good parents! Love you!

Kelly A. said...

Hi Sar! Sorry to ask again, but do you know yet when you are coming to Utah? I know you said May, but I am just wondering if you know what dates yet. I wanted to do a baby shower for you, Jamie, and Andrea...but now Andrea is moving the second week in May. Do you think you'll make it out here before then or after? Either way, it will be fine! If we need to, we'll just do one for Andrea before she moves and then one for you and Jamie when you're in town. Just let me kno wwhat you're thinking! Thanks!! Love ya:)

Anonymous said...

Sara! Its Sue! What a cute blog! I'm so jealous of your crafty cuteness and your darling belly. So exciting that you're pregnant but guess what exciting turn my life has taken????? I GOT BANGS! Man, me and johnnie are lame! Well, miss you tons and am dying to know what the sex is! Oh, and what names, too! Love ya, Sue

Anonymous said...

Sara! Its Sue! What a cute blog! I'm so jealous of your crafty cuteness and your darling belly. So exciting that you're pregnant but guess what exciting turn my life has taken????? I GOT BANGS! Man, me and johnnie are lame! Well, miss you tons and am dying to know what the sex is! Oh, and what names, too! Love ya, Sue

Kelly A. said...

OK so I talked to Andrea and they are planning on moving on the 12th so that weekend would work for her. My question is-would you be able to do it on Friday instead of Saturday?? Lyndzi was going to help me plan it but she can't do it on Saturday 'cause it's Mother's Day weekend and she has plans with her family. We talked about having it at Lyndz's house in Salt Lake since that would likely be easiest for everyone to get to, but if Friday the 9th doesn't work for you then we can still do it on the 10th up here in Logan at my house. I haven't heard back about those dates from Jamie, so I'll let you know what she says too. Sorry to make you have to think about this so far in advance, but let me know what you think about Friday. Thanks friend :)

The Forbes said...

Sara you look so cute!! I cant wait to here what it will be for sure.